Trinity Archery Field Staff
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
As a member of the Trinity Archery Field Staff, I will:
* Represent Christ and live out my faith in Christ in every area of my life.
* Be faithful in spending time in God’s word and Prayer.
* Be active in Church through regular attendance and seeking to build up the body of Christ by setting an example for others.
*Represent Trinity Archery out in the field, and conduct myself in a professional manner. I also understand that any act that may be considered illegal or unprofessional while in the field may result in my immediate removal from the program. If I am a hunter, I also agree to support ethical hunting and act responsibly at all times in the field.
* While participating ONLINE, I will conduct myself in a professional manner (remember, you are representing the entire Trinity Archery Team).
1) Our desire is to create a network of Christians that we can call on to disciple when the opportunity arises where is arises. We are currently giving New Testament bibles through our website and Final Descent Outdoors website.
2) You are not obligated to buy or shoot our products to be part of the staff. Just love Jesus and have a desire to serve Him.
3) We have an awesome team site on Facebook we can add you to if you so desire. Our main facebook page is Trinity Archery, Inc. You will need to friend me (Marcus Powell) on facebook to be added to the team page.
4) We are so excited to serve the Lord through a sport that we love.
5) We are open to all ideas and suggestions!
All applicants please answer the following nine questions below and submit the form. If you do not wish to share your street address, please put a dash, “-“, in the street address box and fill in your city, state, and zip code. If you have any questions or concerns please send them to to Adam at email@example.com or Marcus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applications will be reviewed every Thursday.